Service Charge Companies and RTM’s

Company accounts will be required where the freehold is owned by a company, which may also collect ground rents and incur expenses. If an RTM company has been used this will also require the preparation of company accounts to be filed at Companies House.

We work closely with your managing agent and directors of the company to ensure work is completed efficiently and to comply with filing deadlines.

Your company may require any of the following which we can provide:

  • Preparation of full accounts for the shareholders
  • Preparation of abbreviated accounts to file at Companies House
  • Filing an Annual Return at Companies House
  • Company secretarial services including issuing share certificates for transfers of shares
  • Preparation and filing of corporation tax returns